Fan Experience Forum 2013 explores the latest trends, winning strategies and business ideas to enhance the stadium visitor experience.
Presentations and panel discussions at the Forum will address the following topics and themes:
- Experience 2.0: Can We Define the NextGen Stadium Experience?
- Every Contact Counts: Building a Customer Centric Sports Experience
- How Are We Doing? Assessment, Measurement and Feedback
- Next Generation Fan Engagement: Before, During and After the Event
- International Perspectives on the Fan Experience
- Culture Change: Using the customer experience as a catalyst for growth
- PLUS optional ‘behind the scenes’ site visit and venue tour at Etihad Stadium
- And much, much more!
FORUM PROGRAMME: Download the complete Forum Programme PDF for a complete guide to the speakers, topics and themes for 2013. Click here to download (28Mb PDF)
TheStadiumBusiness Fan Experience Forum 2013 is designed for all executives involved in managing and improving the fan experience within stadiums, arenas and sports venues, including:
- Commercial Directors
- Head of Supporter Services
- Head of Fan Experience
- Head of Ticketing
- Head of Customer Service/Experience
- Marketing Director / Manager
- Operations Director / Manager
- Fan Retention Manager
- Customer Insights Manager
- Head of Research / Training
- Heads of HR / Personnel
- Fan Clubs/ Supporter Groups
- Community / Supporter Liaison Managers
- Software, Product & Service Suppliers to the sports fan.
ARE YOU IN THE FAN BUSINESS?
If you are in the ‘fan experience’ business then you cannot afford to miss Europe’s first dedicated meeting for your sector. Join us in Manchester for a day of discussions, site visits and peer-to-peer networking that will enhance your fan experience forever.
NB: TheStadiumBusiness Fan Experience Forum 2013 opens the full visitor programme for TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2013 (6-7 June 2013 in Manchester) – the largest dedicated meeting in the world of the owners, the operators and the developers of the world’s leading stadiums, arenas and major sport venues.
*Final programme subject to change. E&OE.