Fees & Registration
Due to overwhelming demand all the places have now been filled. If you would like to join the waiting list please email Fan Experience Forum, Events Coordinator, Oana, including your full name, contact number and organisation. Seats will be allocated on a first come first served basis as/when cancellations occur. Click here to email Oana.
Our all-inclusive* one-day Forum package includes:
- Access to all Forum sessions (from 9.15-18.30 on 5 June 2013);
- ‘Behind the scenes’ tour of Etihad Stadium with experts from the club (from 18.30-20.00 on 5 June 2013);
- Networking Reception – the opening event of TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2013 (evening of 5 June 2013);
- On-site support and business networking service;
- Lunch and coffee breaks;
- Hotel booking service;
- Delegate pack with full documentation (including delegate lists and research material);
- Post-Forum downloads of presentations and conference content;
- SOLD OUT Option** to purchase discounted delegate pass to TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2013 (6-7 June 2013) conference;
- SOLD OUT Option** to purchase ticket to TheStadiumBusiness Awards gala evening (night of 6 June 2013).
Full Forum Package only £395 (+tax) per delegate
* Schedule and content may be subject to change.
** Additional fee applies (details on booking)
How to book
 INVOICE: Send us an email to request invoice.
 TELEPHONE: Call +44 (0)208 133 5226 to book now.
 CREDIT CARD: Use the link below for secure online booking.
[?] CAN WE HELP?: Send us an email with any questions.
No risk: You can cancel up to 60 days out from the event and receive a full refund (less credit card/admin fees). From 60 days out there are no refunds but you can transfer your ticket to a colleague at no charge. All substitutions must be put in writing to the event organiser.
Discount Codes: If you have a valid discount code please enter it on the registration page.
Group discounts: are available on bookings of 3+ delegates from the same organisation, paid on a single invoice. Group discounts may not be valid in conjunction with any other early-bird registration or special offers. Please contact the organisers to confirm group rates
Sponsors/Exhibitors: Fan Experience Forum 2013 is a ticketed event. Product and service suppliers can receive delegate passes as part of their sponsorship and exhibition packages
Questions / Special Requests: If you have any questions or special requests then contact us for a quick response.
Is it only in English? The main conference and related panel discussions will be in English. We offer simultaneous translation as a special request. There may be additional costs for the provision of simtran. Please get in touch with us prior to the event for clarification.
Are there student/academic discounts? A limited number of conference places are available to accredited students (enrolled in courses related to the conference topic) and to academic professionals from recognised institutions. The discounted fee for student/academic participants is set at £99 (+tax) per person and tickets are provided on a first come, first served basis. Contact the organisers if you wish to apply for a student/academic pass.
Liability note: The organisers of Fan Experience Forum 2013 ( Xperiology) do not accept liability for any loss of, or damage to, the personal effects of attendees to the event. We reserve the right to cancel, defer or modify the event proceedings without prior notice.
*Programme may be subject to change. E&OE